Monday, March 7, 2011

Revivogen Real Review

The simplicity of the man. Part Three: nudity

conclude the trilogy on the simplicity of man, by sharing another reflection of very deep with his wife, the man lives in a much more serene her naked body. Obviously not take into account the latest trends that see people obsessed with excess hair, sculpted dall'addominale, skin smooth as a baby's ass, the colorful "beach Sardinia also in January. "No, because I think (hope) that it is still a minority. The majority however, continues to perform with candor and sometimes with pride, the three P: belly, hair and smell.
already start young men, placed side by side in front of their urinals in elementary school. You know how they are made urinals, right? Well, personally one of the main reasons for happiness to be born a woman, I have given just urinals . I always wondered how men do in carrying out their duties while chatting with your neighbor pea. A few weeks ago I went to a customer with my partner, and after the meeting he and his client went to the bathroom. Thus, fraternally. And when it came out seemed much more in tune. In practice, a pee good for business more than two hours of meeting. I tried to imagine doing the same thing, to sit on a toilet next to a customer and discuss the furnishing of the bathroom, or the latest advertising campaign, but I could not help but shudder. For men it's different. They feel more free, more in touch with their animal part. They are more serene. Sometimes a woman feels uncomfortable in the bathroom even if there is another person beside her. "Oh, I do not have you seen someone come in?"
"Naturalia non sunt ugly." "The natural things are not shameful," he often says my father. It is no coincidence that he repeats it to me and not my mother. I confess that over the years I worked hard on myself to break down the wall dell'ingiustificata modesty. Subject to the basics of decorum, by issuing a pleasant smell, shave and do not wear anything that would cause laughter, I can say that it has acquired a satisfactory peace. What rhymes with ease. So, when I go to sea I do not feel bad about cellulite, just like the men who walk on the beach do not feel uncomfortable with their lush back. And then, making small change of philosophy, I find this attitude even poetic men, we are all equal in our nakedness. We remember that we are human beings and not machines to perfection. But it's tough.
It's hard to get out of centuries in which women have always been covered in every way. I have some pictures (but you'll also have you) in which my ancestors were bathing attire. And not because they were drunk after a graduation party. Even today, in many countries, she is eagerly covered. I wonder why then, because the female body has always been celebrated as the quintessence of beauty. The only exception to these habits are in business. If you sell something, it's better that you show up with a naked woman. But I do not want controversy, today is Monday and it is difficult enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment