Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lace Tank Tops Brampton

story

is the third time that I receive from you by e-mail this story. To this day, I think the case of advertising, such as hostility nice week. Sure, especially compared to last post "The ideal man " seems a bit 'stereotypical and perhaps more suitable to describe the situation of certain older generation. But sobering sull'atavico the same sense of duty, responsibility, sacrifice and the all women who have.
The story is based on the book by Ann Crittenden "If you've raised kids, you can manage anything".

Mom and Dad are watching TV when Mom says: "I'm tired, I go to bed." He gets up and goes into the kitchen to stir the sauce, pull out the meat from the freezer for dinner tomorrow and apparatus for breakfast. Then load la lavatrice da far partire l’indomani, riattacca un bottone caduto. Passando nel corridoio raccoglie un paio di giocattoli e riporta al suo posto l’agenda telefonica. Qui trova il diario del figlio, con una nota della maestra alle quale scrive una risposta. Già che c’è butta giù la nota spese per il droghiere. Giunta in bagno si pulisce il viso con la lozione “3 in uno” e si lava i denti. Indossa il pigiama e controlla che la porta sia chiusa a 4 mandate. Nel frattempo Papà dall’altra stanza annuncia: “Sono stanco, vado a letto”. E ci va.

Well, when I say that the generations are evolving, I also think to myself that when I'm on the couch to watch TV, I fall asleep directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment